VregScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VregScape

VregScape Forums By Vreg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herro Cannot connect :( :P ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsmete

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Herro Cannot connect :( :P ? Empty
PostSubject: Herro Cannot connect :( :P ?   Herro Cannot connect :( :P ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 am

Hi Vreg, i were going to connect to the server early today, but i get that server is offline, hope the restart thing works Smile bless voule hehe !!

and to all players: Im admin on server, my IGN: Herro just ask me anything if u need help to do anything or a little chat Smile
i'll help u guys with everything i can within my commanded range and within vreg's rules Very Happy
I cannot ban so do not ask me about this, and please EVERYONE read ::rules before you start play !! I wont see any of u guys getting banned for asking for mod or teaming on pk edge!

I hope you all enjoy this great growing community and im looking forward to play with you guys.
Thanks

Herro.-
Back to top Go down
Vreg
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Herro Cannot connect :( :P ?   Herro Cannot connect :( :P ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:40 am

dad shutted down my pc when i was sleeping
Back to top Go down
http://www.vregscapehomepage.tk
Matsmete

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Herro Cannot connect :( :P ?   Herro Cannot connect :( :P ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 am

alright Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mTurner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Herro Cannot connect :( :P ?   Herro Cannot connect :( :P ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 pm

lul Dad shut off Comp Razz.
Sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm knew.
Names Matt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro Cannot connect :( :P ?   Herro Cannot connect :( :P ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herro Cannot connect :( :P ?
Page 1 of 1